THIS is a good one. Without any further ado, the top ten characters I would want with me on a deserted island are:
1. Harry Potter (Harry Potter). Reason: MAGIC.
2. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter). Reason: BETTER at magic.
3. Ronald Weasley (Harry Potter). Reason: Might as well have the whole trio.
4. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles). Reason: She could team up with Hermione and between the two of them, they definitely have enough smarts to get us saved.
5. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles). Reason: Also ridiculously clever. And spending time with her on a deserted island would give me the chance to become best friends with her.
6. Nick Carroway (The Great Gatsby). Reason: I just think it would be funny to see him stranded on an island with Harry Potter.
7. Aziraphale (Good Omens). Reason: If magic can’t get us off the island, surely divine intervention can.
8. Crowley (Good Omens). Reason: Because you can’t have half of the pair without the other.
9. Thursday Next (The Eyre Affair). Reason: If magic, futuristic smarts, and divine intervention can’t get us out of our situation, Thursday can come up with some way to save us. I don’t know how. But she’d do it.
10. Hamlet (Hamlet). Reason: Because why not?
Well, that was fun. Who are your ten characters you’d want with you? Let me know in the comments, or link me to your own Top Ten Tuesday post!